Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Pigs


This is my pig, Ashley. She is very calm and you have to move slow around her or she won't let you pet her.


Ashley came to me so that I could pet her.


The reason that we named the white pig Bonkers is because she bonked me a lot and nibbles on our clothes.

5 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger angie said...

I love your pig pictures, Ely!!!

They are wonderful!!!

You picked out great names for your pigs!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Ely,

What a great pig Ashley is! She looks like she has a mask and cape on. Do you think so too? Maybe she is a superhero pig - Super Piggie!

I've heard that pigs are really smart. Are you goint to teach her to do some tricks? That would be really neat.

Love, Susie

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger angie said...

Ely, You have a very pretty pig. I,m sure she will get more friendly as she gets older and accustomed to you petting her,

papaw

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We enjoyed seeing the pictures of your pig

I hope you have fun with raising your pig

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Tim+Ginger said...

ely, like the blog! especially the pictures of the pigs. also really enjoyed seeing pictures of your swimmeet on your mom's blog. have fun!

ginger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home