My new cat, Miles!



Look at my new, sweet kitty named Miles!!!
We got him from the animal shelter just a little while ago. He is an early Christmas present for me. He has a nice big cage in my room. His cage has his litter box, his food, and a cat sleeping thing with two holes for him to climb in and out of. He also has two toys to play with. We are going to keep him in there right now while he and Beall get to know each other so that he will be safe.
I love my new cat!!!

4 Comments:
I LOVE YOUR KITTY!!!
He is so sweet!!!
Love,
Angie
Ely,
Mamaw and I love the pictures of you and your new kitty, Miles. We know you will take good care of and have lots of happy hours playing with him.
How did you choose his name?
Love you,
Aunt Marty
Miles already had his name when we adopted him. I told Ely that he could change it if he wanted to, but he liked it.
ely,
tim and i were really excited to see that you got a cat from the animal shelter--you will provide a great home for a cat that was homeless before! i also really like orange cats. hope to meet miles soon.
ginger
Post a Comment
<< Home